Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Spiky Situation

Blouse: Alexa Chung by Madewell // jeans: LF // belt: Aldo // shoes: H&M // socks: Madewell // necklace: Urban Outfitters // rings: NastyGal

 By now you all know about my love affair with blush-colored clothing. One of the reasons I love this little whisper of a color is because it's best paired with unexpected, louder shades which, in this case, is cobalt blue. If blush is daintily dancing ballet, cobalt blue is all-out krumping.

The next pairing within this outfit is more standard, as studs and spikes are both in the hardcore, biker babe category. Put it all together and you've got an office-appropriate outfit that still embraces your inner tough chick. I'm so glad my job doesn't require a business attire dress code! Whew, that would be a tragedy.

Today my camera ran out of battery so these are taken with my iphone, which turned out okay except you can't see the little sheer pin dot pattern on my pink socks! These higher versions are similar and are very tempting!




1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed how you paired the necklace with the blouse! Its like the collar-necklace trend but with a twist. It's super chic. :)

    -Courtney
    www.415bond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete