Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alley Cat

Rompin' Around a Boulevard Park Alley

It's that meow again, guys, I mean time. Speaking of time, nothing beats the golden hour when it comes to lighting and atmosphere, and I was fortunate enough to catch it right before it transformed into a cool summer night. Before the sun took its daily dive, however, it was in the nineties, so this light, backless romper was the perfect thing to throw on. This belt is a genius piece because it permits me to wear any color shoes I want since it has brown, black, and white accents. It also adds interest and ties the look together. Then I proceeded to blast the sea of chocolate with colorful accessories.

 Today's G St./H St. alley is pretty down-home and old-fashioned. A no frills alley, if you will. It forgoes pavement for gravel and is home to an old Ford pickup that made me feel like I was in a country music video. Sweet home Sacramento....

Romper: LF, oxfords: H&M. Accessories detailed below.



Purse: Reform School, sunglasses: spray painted by Navid Deghgan, ring: Sugar Shack, bracelets: Urban Outfitters, belt: Petro Zillia





Meow! Alley cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment