Monday, September 17, 2012

Edward Scissorhands and Cameos

Blouse and purse: Forever 21, faux leather shorts: H&M, Sunset sandal: Madewell, belt: Madewell, earrings: Urban Outfitters, bracelet: Urban Outfitters, necklace: Urban Outfitters. 

Leather shorts are one of those pieces I was on the hunt for for a mighty long time. When I tracked these babies down at H&M, I was stoked, but weirdly a little sad that the hunt was over. Next hunt: a new leather jacket! Mine is pretty beat up, and not in a cool way -- it has a hole and a blue paint stain. Anyway, these leather shorts go with a surprisingly wide variety of tops: rocker tees, chunky sweaters, or in this case, a feminine blouse.

I wore this outfit to Shady Lady, where I got hit on by a guy who gave me the unusual but sweet compliment that I reminded him of Winona Ryder in Edward Scissorhands. (See the bar napkin below!)

Nail polish: Sephora by OPI, gold eyeliner: Urban Decay, lipstick: MAC Rebel


Cameo pose.


2 comments:

  1. I've been searching for leather shorts too... And a skirt. But every time I find one, someone invariably got wild with the idea that everyone loves zippers! Big zippers! Gold zippers! Yours are perfect and I'm getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Prettyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete