Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Canvas Oxfords and Cut-Outs

Dress: LF, bralette: Free People, belt: Petro Zillia, oxfords: Madewell, navy cropped jacket: Madewell by Alexa Chung.

This dress is one of the few items I actually bother to iron despite the fact that it transforms into a crinkly mess the moment I sit in my car. Fortunately the preppiness of these oxford shoes keeps the outfit looking pulled together. This is only my second time wearing these shoes since getting them a while ago. It turns out real leather is a lot stiffer and tougher to break in! My cheapy H&M oxfords are so much bendier. But I do love their collegiate, masculine feel. I can't wait to experiment wearing them with cropped ankle pants!

I'm pretty sure my attempt at a downward glance comes across as a bout of narcolepsy.

Brogue'in out.

No comments:

Post a Comment