Saturday, August 25, 2012

Alley (Wild)Cat

Leggings: the label is in Chinese but they're from Black Market, cut off tee and purse: Forever 21, bralette: Free People, necklace: from Mexico, earrings: Heart, heels: Sam Edelman, nail polish: OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.

Okay, so this mural is actually in a parking lot, but "parking lot cat" doesn't quite have the same ring to it... I spotted this mural a few months ago and thought these furry patchwork leggings would complement the texture, coloring, and ferocity of the tiger. This outfit is inspired by the dance divas of the early nineties dance/R&B music scene. I love the those power house jams! Have a listen to the following songs to pump it up down memory lane.






I make lint-picking look gooood.
Getting my American Apparel pose on.

P.S. This post is also inspired by Prema, one of my besties who comes into town tomorrow! She is the ultimate dance diva and shares the same love for the early nineties. I can't wait to dance the night away with her and practice our tranny alter egos.

I mean, come on, look at that 'tude.

No comments:

Post a Comment